Back to All Events
Meeting Discussions will include the following
- New website/Instructor Page (Mrs. Scott) (target length: 5 minutes)
- Passwords - Separate message sent to all staff via facebook and slack
- Blog - Informed and completed. Please make sure to always stay current with this news letter.
- Onmat operation (Mrs. Scott) (target length: 5 minutes)
- Passwords - messages will be sent to staff via facebook and posted on slack
- Attendance Login - Please make sure that we are consistently asking each class to log in. This is essential to our membership handling. Please make sure if there are any issues with login, to have the student write their name down on the clip board next to the sign in sheet.
- Rosey Roundhouse - Rosey's Kid Corner is on the website and will coincide with our student topic of the month. This current month's topic is saying no to a friend that is trying to make you do things that you feel are wrong. Students may submit pictures and stories to be displayed on the website.
- Class weekly Review (Master D'Argenio)
- Master Pryor's School Sparring Class Day. January 6th - 1:00 p.m. Please inform your classes.
- This week please review poomse's for testing coming up in January.
- After break Jan 2nd - 5th, reviewing one step and self defense.
- Week before testing, full review of all material and black belt board holding class on Friday.