Ages: 6 - 12 years old
Our Youth Program provides a fun, structured and disciplined atmosphere for your child to learn and grow. As a student in Taekwondo, your child will experience the martial arts and its ability to develop the mind, body and spirit. Your child will learn characteristics of young role models including respect, control, and confidence. These skills will carry through to their classroom, sports and friendships.
Children who study Tae Kwon Do tend to be:
- More physically fit then average
- More attentive at school
- More respectful of their fellow students, parents and teachers
- More confident in other areas of their lives
- More capable to handle a leadership position
This program aims to provide coordination, Balance, Listening skills, Confidence, Focus, Socialization, Exercise, Self-control, Respect
We hope to teach our students to bring Taekwondo into their lives, not just as a sport but as a way of life, that will help them to be confident, respectful and dependable individuals.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
5:15pm - 6:00pm
- 5:15pm - 6:00pm
- Monday - Friday
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
Do you Homeschool? We have class times available to fit your needs.
Homeschool Martial Arts students build social skills and make new friendships in this safe and fun learning environment along with meeting physical fitness requirements, and have the flexibility to meet other Homeschooled students in our noon classes, or to join our evening classes with other youth students.
- Dates To Be Announced
- Join us for a week long camp, to enjoy some Tae Kwon Do fun, themed activities and more. Beach Day, Movie day are only part of the fun things your child will do led by our caring, and fun-loving instructors Mrs. Stacey Scott, and Mrs. Arvedson.
- Registration forms available